Director of Finance
- Serves as Director of Corporate Finance
- Leads the Project Accounting and Financial Budget & Analysis functions
- Acts as the CFAO for ActioNet’s largest Business Unit (Energy Programs) and directly supports the DOE OCIO ITSS contract as the Contract Business Manager
- Assists Management in reaching goals and objectives related to sales, productivity and profitability
- Provides reporting and analysis support to finance management for all areas related to financial management
Ms. Patel has over 25 years of financial management experience driving accurate financial reporting (internal and external), implementing accounting systems and pushing processes which achieve profitable fiscal performance. Her leadership and commitment results in accolades & team recognitions from Federal customers. Ms. Patel’s extensive understanding of Federal Contract Financial Planning and Reporting allows ActioNet to focus on delivering quality IT Support Services and Products. As Director of Finance, she provides leadership and guidance on financial analysis and reporting to functional departments including ownership of budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis on a monthly basis, and helping these departments achieve measurable operating targets and goals. Provide reporting and analysis support to finance management for all areas related to financial management. Prior to joining ActioNet, Purshina served as a Senior Financial Manager for several aerospace corporations where she implemented EVM tools and practices.
She holds an MBA in Finance, as well as a BS in Business Administration from the University of Evansville. She has also achieved professional and technical certification in the areas of finance and ITIL.