IT Business Governance
We deliver services in accordance with strategic plans and ensure integration with current capital planning and investment control (CPIC) processes. We assist with the alignment of IT investments with business priorities, business transformation needs, and involvement of business owners throughout the IT lifecycle. We also use our experience developing business cases using program planning tools such as ProSight to develop all elements required for an e300. Our methodology uses the following techniques:
- Strong management commitment through consistency with our customer's Strategic Plan and CPIC processes.
- A well-articulated business case describing the processes it is improving, defining the problems the project will solve, and demonstrating what the investment will accomplish and when.
- A value proposition including the value added, how it will serve stakeholders better, and how it will result in savings.
ActioNet personnel have the skills and experience to help federal organizations maximize their return on investment for IT initiatives. Our capabilities to support this objective include:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Acquisition & Logistics Support
- Capital Planning and Investment Control